Installing For Residential & Commercial
- Mulch & Rock Beds
- Hardscaping: Paving Stone Patios, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Stepping Stones, Fire Pits
- Plastic Edging Installation
- Lawn Top Dressing
- Commercial Landscape Fabric Installation
- Gardening & Rototilling
- The Client must provide payment for material, & agree for labor payment at the end of the project before commencing contract.
- The Client will be provided Catalogues & Websites to choose the color of Mulch or Rock beds, as well as other types of Patio Blocks/Slabs.
We Are Now Offering Synthetic Turf Installation
Pre-Planning is required for this work.
Let us provide a walk around estimate before we Install.
Call Nelson, For Your Free Consultation
Andes Contracting always goes above and beyond to meet our expectations. Always a quality and caring job. Whether it be summer or winter I highly recommend them.
Contacted Nelson at Andes Contracting about 10 days before going away on vacation for a couple of weeks hoping he could keep our walks and parking clear of snow. He agreed to do so and did an amazing job. There were 2 major snowstorms while we were gone and we came home to clear walks and could easily get to our car and drive. Andes Contracting performed very well under what were I’m sure were tough circumstances, I highly recommend them.
Andes Contracting is an excellent company. Snow removal is done promptly and to satisfaction. I had this company do my snow removal last year and was extremely satisfied and did not hesitate to hire them again this year. I would recommend them to anyone.
I saw an advertisement for Andes Contracting on Kijiji and hired them after reading several positive reviews. The reviews did not lie the service I received was very professional, my yard looks great. I liked how my emails were answered very fast. I will definitely use them again.
Andes Contracting did a good job clearing off the snow, in a prompt and courteous manner. I would recommend them to my friends.